I am passionate about providing you with financial advice to help you meet your financial objectives, so you can enjoy the lifestyle you want now and into retirement.
I achieve this by helping you to address your what is important to you, which may include:
- Building, preserving and managing your wealth.
- Protecting your family and lifestyle.
- Ensuring you have sufficient lifestyle cash flow.
- Simplifying the complicated, including superannuation.
- Supporting you through the Centrelink process.
In addition to assisting my ongoing clients, I am also involved with the Cancer Council to provide advice and support via the Pro Bono Community Program.
Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Information System Management) – Edith Cowan University
CPA Program – CPA Australia
Certified Public Accountant – Deakin University
Master of Business Administration – Deakin University
Masters of Financial Planning – Curtin University
Memberships and associations
Financial Advice Association Australia (FAAA)
CPA Australia (CPA)