Matthew Devereux is a financial advisor with over a decade of experience and specialises in wealth creation and retirement planning. Matthew and his team are passionate and dedicated team committed to helping clients achieve their financial goals. They take a holistic approach to financial advice and work closely with clients to develop a financial plan tailored to their needs. Matthew is also a trusted advisor available to guide and support his clients throughout their financial journey.
- Make intentional choices – based on your values and goals.
- Build wealth faster than you can alone.
- Improve your overall financial well-being.
- Guidance through investment cycles and markets.
- Identify blind spots and avoid costly mistakes.
- Understand the impact of your choices on your financial future.
- Manage changes in legislation and the economic environment.
- Provide knowledge, perspective, and good judgement.
- Act as a conduit to fellow professionals (Accountants, Lawyers, Finance Specialists, etc)
Bachelor of Science
Masters Financial Advice
Financial Advice Association Australia (FAAA) (FPA)
What Matthew’s clients say about him…
I have consistently found Matthew Devereux to be professional at all times while at the same time having excellent interpersonal skills. He responds promptly to all queries, regardless of their level of importance. He has the patience to explain the intricacies of markets, their impacts and planned management while remaining realistic. He has achieved the desired results within the framework of current financial uncertainty. When there is a potential for information overload, mine specifically, Matthew schedules a meeting. Above all, he is calm, which I appreciate so much.
Always feel confident with my financial planner in every way.
We have an excellent advisor who is responsive and proactive
We are very happy with the service we receive. We have a very good Adviser who provides us with a timely and professional financial planning service that is tailored to our needs, given our specific individual financial circumstances.