With over 17 years of experience in financial planning in the boutique space and global institutions, Shaun is well-positioned to assist clients in making appropriate strategic decisions in their financial world.
Building financial independence can often be time-consuming and complex. Shaun and his team provide a holistic, bespoke and personalised advisory service to overcome this and formulate a clear plan.
Every client is on a unique journey, and Shaun strives to deliver clarity, insight and partnership in all areas of their financial life. Shaun’s role in your journey is to help you:
- Make intentional choices – based on your values and goals.
- Build wealth faster than you can alone.
- Improve your overall financial well-being.
- Guidance through investment cycles and markets.
- Identify blind spots and avoid costly mistakes.
- Understand the impact of your choices on your financial future.
- Manage changes in legislation and the economic environment.
- Provide knowledge, perspective, and good judgement.
- Act as a conduit to fellow professionals (Accountants, Lawyers, Finance Specialists, etc)
Shaun is also involved with the Cancer Council to provide advice and support via the Pro Bono Community Program
Shaun holds a Bachelor of Commerce and Master of Business Administration from the University of Western Australia. He has also attained the Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning and Self Managed Superannuation Fund specialist accreditation, and most recently, the Certified Financial Planner certification.